Keep your construction site warm with a propane construction heater from Modern Propane. With a wide variety of different sizes and strengths, our propane construction heaters are affordable and dependable during winter construction projects.
Often times, owning propane heaters at construction sites could be a luxury. This is because most of them get too cold on site. When this happens, it is important that a well-renowned heating company is called to offer the needed assistance.
The various types of propane heaters include:
- Direct heaters; this option is used when airflow has limited insulation in that particular location. These fire heaters have been designed to run on natural gas or propane.
- Indirect heaters; this option provides clean warm air in locations that are tightly insulated, often times, they require ducting. They usually run on natural gas, diesel or propane. One of the core benefits of this propane heater is the fact that it reduces the creation of moisture.
- Convection heaters; these are propane heaters that do not require electricity before they operate. They have been designed for early-stage construction work when electricity is not available.
Propane Heaters For Construction Sites
While we have discussed some of the options heating companies can opt for, it is important that we mention some of the propane heaters that have been designed for construction sites. These heaters are;
Propane Heater Safety Tips
- The placement; this is actually
the first safety tip that we will consider. It is advised that you place your
propane heater in specific areas where there would be no contact with
combustible materials. You could place your heater on cemented grounds just
outside the building. For additional safety, you could create a 4ft square area
that would ensure that the heater does not come in contact with certain
flammable materials like insulation and plywood.
- Keep the tanks clean, upright, and
dry; as you choose a position for your heater, ensure that it is placed
upright. This is very important because storing or placing the heater upright
ensure that the relief valve is in contact with vapor, thus, preventing further
- Check the condition of the heater; while you have found a good place to store the heater in an upright shape, it is important that you regularly check the condition of this heater. If the heater does not produce a spark, does not stay in, or if you smell gas, it is advised that you discontinue use until it is perfectly fixed.
- Ensure that the heater is properly ventilated; to ensure that workers are safe, it is important you ensure that the heater it ventilated.
- Do not use these heaters to warm or dry clothes; this could feel like an easy and harmless act, it is one of the major fire risks. Use the heater for the main reason it was designed for.
To learn more about Propane Construction Heaters in NJ or our other grilling appliances and accessories, call Modern Propane's Lodi, NJ showroom at (973) 778-0812 or our Toms River Showroom at (732) 228-7958.
Modern Propane – Your trusted source for Propane Construction Heaters in NJ.